Waypoint Ventura Policies, Terms & Conditions
Check-In / Check-Out
Guest check-in is any time from 3pm – 9pm on the day of arrival. Guest check-out is by 11am on the day of departure. Please inquire about availability for late check-out.
A 50% deposit will be taken upon reservation to secure your room. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival date to receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or early departures will be charged the amount of the deposit as a cancellation fee. No-shows and late arrivals will be charged the full room rate of the first nights stay.
Taxes & Fees
All stays a subject to applicable local and state taxes.
We permit retro, vintage, or Airstream travel trailers to stay with us. Trailers that fit these criteria include:
- Aero Flite
- Canned Hams
- Curtis Wright
- Holiday House
- Vintage Shasta
- Silver Streak
- 1960’s Terry
If you have a different brand of vintage trailer that you think would qualify, give us a call to book your spot!
Hookups include 20, 30, and 50 AMP outlets, water, and sewer. All sites are back-in, and the dimensions are 28′ wide x 41′ deep at a diagonal. Can accommodate 31′ trailer; cars can detach and park adjacent to trailer if necessary.
When booking your stay, your credit card will be pre-authorized for any in-room incidentals or purchases made on property throughout your stay. Items missing from the room after the stay will also result in a charge to your credit card. A complete price list is available in-room.
We offer complementary bikes to hotel guests tall enough to operate the bicycle. You will need to sign a waiver accepting liability for any damages or injury. Bikes must be returned before dark. Complimentary bikes are not available to campers bringing their own trailers.
Dogs under 35 pounds are welcome to stay with us in select trailers for a fee of $50.00 per night with a $125 refundable deposit. Due to the fragile nature of our trailers, only certain rooms are pet friendly. Pet fee includes water/food bowl and dog treats. Dogs must be kept on leash while on property. Maximum of 2 dogs per trailer.
Please call to book a pet friendly room as they cannot be booked online. Arriving with a pet that has not been previously arranged for will result in a charge upon arrival.
Waypoint Ventura is not liable for any damage or injury caused to another person or animal on property, and will hold the dog owner responsible.
We love having children stay with us at Waypoint, our trailers sleep anywhere from 2 individuals to a family of 8. We have a variety of activities to keep kids busy, including cornhole, s’mores roasting, and more. We are also able to recommend fun adventures and activities outside of Waypoint (maybe Whale Watching or a surf lesson?). With that being said, children must be well behaved and respectful of our other guests while staying at Waypoint. Unruly behavior and loud voices are not permitted in common area spaces, so we ask that parents remain aware of their child’s behavior.
Waypoint Ventura is not liable for missing, stolen, or damaged property.
THIS INDEMNITY AGREEMENT (the “Agreement” or this “Indemnity Agreement”), is made and entered into as of June 13, 2018, by and between the operating entity of Waypoint Ventura – Nibs & Halves, Inc. (the “Indemnified Party”), a California corporation, with a registered office located at 398 S. Ash St, Ventura, CA 93001 and the Guest (the “IndemnifyingParty”).
a. The Indemnified Party’s property provides a unique hotel experience through the use of vintage travel trailers, and
b. As a condition of such, the Indemnified Party wishes to be indemnified and held harmless, as more fully set forth in this Indemnity Agreement below.
In consideration of foregoing, and of the mutual covenants contained herein, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement hereby agree as follows:
1. The Indemnifying Party agrees to indemnify and save the Indemnified Party, and employees, officers, volunteers and agents (collectively “Nibs & Halves, Inc.”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, loss, expenses, suits, damages, judgments, demands, and costs (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of (i) the acts or omissions of Indemnifying Party, and guests in connection with use of the Hotel and any facilities; or (ii) any accident, injury or death to persons, or loss of or damage to property, or fines and penalties which may result, in whole or in part, by reason of use of the hotel property except to the extent that such damage is due solely and directly to the negligence of the Indemnified Party.
2. The Indemnifying Party shall defend and settle at its sole expense all suits or proceedings arising out of the foregoing.
3. The obligations of the Indemnifying Party under this Indemnity Agreement shall last in perpetuity.
4. Any failure or delay by either Party to exercise any right, power or privilege hereunder or to insist upon observance or performance by the other of the provisions of this License Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver thereof.
5. The Indemnifying Party understand that this document is written to be as broad and inclusive as legally permitted by the State of California and agrees that if any portion is held invalid or unenforceable, will continue to be bound by the remaining terms.
Out of respect to the privacy of our guests, Waypoint Ventura is open to our guests and their personal invitees only.
Due to the fact that we are located near the railroad, each suite is provided with earplugs. We encourage their use for light sleepers.